VIP Lounge brought to you by Food Show
Taste of Christmas offers the opportunity to witness world-class chefs performing cookery demonstrations; the chance to dine from some of London's top restaurants; plus food and wine producers offering the perfect foodie gifts this Christmas. But why not add some sparkle to your day out with a VIP Ticket?
The Taste of Christmas 2012 VIP ticket included:
- Fast track entry to the event: Avoid the queues and pass smoothly into Taste of Christmas - simply flash your VIP entry badge
- Unlimited access to the VIP lounge: Take a break from the show floor and relax in your own private lounge after a fruitful day of shopping and tastings, complete with a private bar serving drinks and food (see menu below)
- A complimentary glass of bubbly on arrival: Enjoy a drink on us in your exclusive private bar
- VIP chef Q&As: Take part in Q&As with some of the top chefs appearing at Taste
- Priority seating in the Electrolux Taste Theatre: See all the celebrity chefs demonstrating their cooking skills - up-close and personal
- A Taste Recipe Book (worth £10):Take a piece of Taste home with you with recipes from some of our top restaurants
- A complimentary Event Guide: Find out everything about Taste with our event-guide, available for collection at the entrance.
- £20 of Crowns (dining currency): Splash out on whatever takes your fancy. Whether this is by eating from one of London's top restaurants, purchasing your favourite ingredients, or buying gifts even the most dedicated foodie would appreciate. (VIP ticket also available without Crowns for a reduced price).
- Plus: Access to all theatre sessions, tastings, demonstrations, masterclasses, Taste restaurants and the boutique food market
The 2012 VIP Lounge was brought to you by Food Show, who are delighted to announce a new partnership with Michelin-starred chef Jason Atherton, the creative culinary mind behind one of the most celebrated restaurants in London, Pollen Street Street. Jason Atherton also joined Food Show in the VIP Lounge at Taste of Christmas on Saturday 8th December. Plus see below for the delicious VIP Tasting Menu Food Show were serving from the VIP Bar.
2012 VIP Q&A TIMETABLE
New for 2012, there was also a selection of delicious bar meals available in the VIP Lounge. Take a look at the menu below for what was on offer.